By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Credits missing! Balance shows $0

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

I should have over $13 in canadian funds credit in my account....but it shows zero

I purchased the credit in early Feb 2012 but had to install the skype apllication on my new Windows 7 PC  and now I have no credit showing up, please advise as what is going on?

please email me at *edited for privacy*

Thank you

SKYPE ID: Kourosh.Madjzoob

Message 1 of 8 (1,145 Views)
7 Replies
Novel Adventurer

My user name = kmadjzoob.madjzoob

Message 2 of 8 (1,144 Views)
Novel Adventurer

3 weeks ago I asked about my missing $14 credit....have received no answere, please advise as what happend to my money?

please email me

Message 3 of 8 (1,120 Views)
Novel Adventurer

My account had £20+ pounds in and the balance is now Zero - where has it gone

Peter Edward Tucker

Message 4 of 8 (1,081 Views)

my Community name is d.d

I purchased skype credit and $10 was withdrawn from my bank account on January 21, 2014 it has been 9 days and purchase hystory says I have not purchased credit yet. where is my skype credit and why has it not been credited to my account?? I want either my credit or my money refunded. what is going on??

Message 5 of 8 (924 Views)

Hi "d.d"

Your Skype Credit is not missing. You have two Skype usernames and trying to call from incorrect one.

If you have forgotten your Skype ID please have a look at this FAQ:

Good luck

If my answer helped to fix your issue, mark it as a Solution to help others.
Thank You!

Please send private messages only upon request.
Message 6 of 8 (897 Views)
Casual Adventurer
today 16-04-2015 paid 20 pounds to my account but was not credited
Message 7 of 8 (670 Views)
I just bought 20pounds of credit can t see it on my account
Message 8 of 8 (397 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 6 in conversation