By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Can't pay for skype #

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist
Everytime I enter my credit card details it takes forever to process then says saything about an F1 issue than may card is protected or something.
Message 1 of 2 (208 Views)
1 Reply
Highlighted

Hi, Regan3, and welcome to the Community,

Please see this thread ...

http://community.skype.com/t5/Rates-and-subscriptions/Issue-purchasing-service-with-Citibank-Visa/m-...

I have also seen this as a problem with "Verified by Visa."  If your credit card issuer cannot help, please contact Skype customer service to report the issue and for further assistance.

Kind regards,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!
Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety
Message 2 of 2 (175 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation