By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Can't pay for my subscription from Skype credit?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Highlighted
Novel Adventurer

Hi everyone,

I bought a subscription last month and paid with my debit card. I want to renew it now, but I do not want to use the card. I would like to pay from my skype credit. I tried to do this, but the system does not give me this option as a method of payment. Why is this so?

Thank you in advance!

Message 1 of 3 (240 Views)
2 Replies
Novel Adventurer

Noone? My time is running out, so please if anyone has any idea about what is going on, help!

Message 2 of 3 (174 Views)
Staff Moderator

mojeime wrote:

I tried to do this, but the system does not give me this option as a method of payment. Why is this so?

Hello

Payment for Subscriptions using credit isn't available to all users. If the option isn't presented it means that it's not available to you.

TIME ZONE - US EASTERN. LOCATION - PHILADELPHIA, PA, USA.

I recommend that you always run the latest Skype version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3 (162 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation