By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Can't download printable invoice

SOLVED
Go to Solution
Novel Adventurer

This does not make any sense as in the UK we have been able to download invoices quite happily until this month - so why does it need a developer??  I think my only course of action is to cancel the subscription.  Perhaps I should ask for a refund on last month's as they are unable to provide an invoice for my transaction?  I haven't used the facility for a while anyway.

Message 51 of 422 (1,669 Views)
Novel Tourist

Temporarily - how long does this mean?? I remember the time when you could click from the e-mail straight to the post in your account with the downloadable invoice. Then you suddenly had to log in and now you cannot even get an invoice.

Please make it come back. We are clearly many who need it for our accounts.

Message 52 of 422 (1,617 Views)
Casual Adventurer

And they clearly have us deep inside their a***s. Professional support.

Message 53 of 422 (1,607 Views)
Casual Adventurer
I have complained to the UK European Consumer Centre. You All will find contact details online. They will deal with this according to their site. So, i am cancelling credit Card Debits from skype and using only the free skype for now until resolved.
Message 54 of 422 (1,810 Views)
Tourist

Is there any possibility to get any downloadable PDF for billing? It is very important for company reasons.

Message 55 of 422 (1,797 Views)
Routine Adventurer

Sent Skype support a message stating I wasn't happy, response below:

Hello!

Thank you for your reply!

We really apologize for this and we are aware of this issue and we are currently fixing it. We will get back to you soon once this is already fix.

Message 56 of 422 (1,785 Views)
Casual Adventurer
They do not give One. Please read posts above.
Message 57 of 422 (1,780 Views)
Routine Adventurer

You obviously haven't read the whole thread else you would know this is part of an on-going dialogue between myself and Skype.

Message 58 of 422 (1,766 Views)
Highlighted

How do I download the PDF of the invoice if I am not in the United States and Switzerland?

Message 59 of 422 (1,721 Views)
Staff Moderator

marcustanyiwei wrote:

How do I download the PDF of the invoice if I am not in the United States and Switzerland?

Unfortunately you can't at the moment. Skype is aware of the issue. Apologies for the inconvenience.

TIME ZONE - US EASTERN. LOCATION - PHILADELPHIA, PA, USA.

I recommend that you always run the latest Skype version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
Message 60 of 422 (1,695 Views)