By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Call forwarding with subscription

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

I just bought a 3 month subscripton. Does this mean that I also have to buy additional skype credit for the forwarding to work. I am trying to ave my calls forwarded and it is not working?

Message 1 of 2 (206 Views)
1 Reply
Honorary Adventurer

If you are forwarding an online number to a mobile phone it has to be covered by your subscription or it will cost you credit. If you have a skype app on your mobile it should ring when someone calls you on skype.  Example the other day I was away from my computer, and a friend called me from asia. My cell phone rang as I was logged on to skype through my cell phone. If I am at the computer both ring, and I can answer either one I want to. You cannot forward to a phone w/o an online number.

If you found a post useful, please give Kudos. If it helped to fix your issue, mark it as a solution to help others.
Thank You!
Message 2 of 2 (199 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation