By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype on Video Kinect on XBOX 360?

Novel Tourist

We use messenger and Xbox Kinect camera for video calls. Since Messenger was discontinued or whatever, is it possible to use Skype on Video Kinect? 

• Other
74 Replies
Novel Tourist

We need skype for XBox 360

Regards

Casual Adventurer

Waiting for a response...

This could be a major feature for the xbox, please announce something!

Novel Tourist
Can I use my existing cam and microphone with the new Skype if it cones to Xbox 360?
Novel Tourist

I am deeply disappointed to know that I can't use Skype on my new XBOX 360.

Tough it is not directly skype's problem, there must be a solution and MS and skype should do something together.

Tourist

Yes, please! C'mon.

Community Manager

Xbox One will feature a Skype app this November. More information here: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/entertainment

A Skype application for the Xbox 360 has not been announced yet.

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Novel Tourist

Muss ich skype aus dem internet auf die Xbox 360 herunterladem 

Novel Tourist
What the owners of xbox360 should.....scrap it and buy xbox1?
MS has to do business by providing comfort to its customers not by providing inconvenience..
Tourist

I really hope we do get a Skype for XBox 360 app. We bought ours right before the XBox One was announced and I don't want to feel like our new machine is already obsolete!