By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype for Nintendo DSi\3DS

Casual Tourist
wan gibt es skype für den 3ds xl?
Message 13 of 80 (25,611 Views)
Routine Adventurer

bollywood_rules wrote:

Hi There!,

Skype called Nintendo regarding if they can have Skype on the Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL and Wii U in May 2013. I know it is a long time to wait but it just takes time for Nintendo to download it into their system. 

Wait soooo you mean it is possible to have this? OH SWEET DAYS!  Sucks it's going to be that long to wait, but if it's true, then that's nice. And yeah I'm sure making the program and making it accessible for all 3ds devices takes a bit. Wow, skype over my stupid swapnote. Awwww yeah!

Message 15 of 80 (24,453 Views)
Novel Tourist

habe keine annung

Message 20 of 80 (23,209 Views)
Casual Adventurer
wait a minute u can get skype tell me reply really tell me the website please have been waiting.wow u rock oh sweet years.
Message 21 of 80 (14,779 Views)
Casual Adventurer
ho you have to tell me please
Message 22 of 80 (14,777 Views)
Casual Adventurer
yeah but wat month please tell me or i will die and please tell me the website and u are the best. and please will it be on every 3dsxl and 3ds system and wii even if bought.please answer or i will die. wooooooooooooooooo.ghost\/‘’‚ºº}}(()””]{~~thank u.???????????!!!!!!.yay.
Message 23 of 80 (14,773 Views)
Novel Adventurer

plise paste link for downland skype for nintendo 3ds !

Message 28 of 80 (4,285 Views)
Novel Adventurer

it wood be sweet woudent it i think its coming out sometime around june

MysticTemptress wrote:

bollywood_rules wrote:

Hi There!,

Skype called Nintendo regarding if they can have Skype on the Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL and Wii U in May 2013. I know it is a long time to wait but it just takes time for Nintendo to download it into their system. 

Wait soooo you mean it is possible to have this? OH SWEET DAYS!  Sucks it's going to be that long to wait, but if it's true, then that's nice. And yeah I'm sure making the program and making it accessible for all 3ds devices takes a bit. Wow, skype over my stupid swapnote. Awwww yeah!

i think its coming out sometime around june

Message 29 of 80 (4,216 Views)
Novel Adventurer
Novel Tourist

As of now it's late december ((21, 2013)) and still no skype in the Nintendo e-shop. I don't think they are gonna add it...

Message 41 of 80 (3,713 Views)