By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype and Xbox 360 kinect

Casual Tourist

Everything you said I agree with, but Windows Vista was also an awful opperating system Windows 7 was awesome and XP but vista looks ugly....

Message 11 of 52 (11,343 Views)
Novel Tourist
Guess it's time to consider getting a Mac?
Message 12 of 52 (9,143 Views)
Novel Adventurer
I believe it is part of the plan this companies make to try and become a monopoly but they don't understand that variety and competition is what makes them better otherwise they would just say why try harder just put a new number on it... Like windows 8 or iPhone 5 people will buy it anyways....
Message 13 of 52 (7,653 Views)
Novel Tourist
Thankyoufgvhghbhbhbjhjbhguy
Message 14 of 52 (7,237 Views)
Novel Tourist

Apparently Only Xbox One is capable of Skyping!!! :robotmad:

Message 15 of 52 (6,576 Views)
Novel Adventurer

So that means they wont ever bring it to the 360 because they want us to get xbox one... ps4 you keep looking sexier from here

Message 16 of 52 (6,551 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Great idea, but here's the problem.   If Microsoft put Skype on the XBox 360, then you wouldn't have an incentive to buy an XBox One! 

Novel Adventurer

microsoft is yet to announce plans for xbox360 skype.

undoubtably they are planning to announce/release it AFTER the launce of XO (Xbox One).

expect it to slip silently in, potentially replacing kinect video, at the release of the next major OS update.

OR IT NEVER HAPPENS

like video skype on psp

Message 18 of 52 (6,252 Views)
Highlighted
Novel Tourist

I am wondering the same thing. I made a suggestion to Verizon to put Skype into the network as an option and they liked the idea. This would promote their business greatly.

Message 19 of 52 (5,600 Views)
Novel Tourist

Skype on XBOX 360 would mean that you could give your old xbox360 to grandma for doing Skype, and people will still upgrade to the One because of the games, not because of Skype.

It's very sad that MSFT has not released Skype for the Xbox360 because that would open up a whole new market for them.

Message 20 of 52 (4,020 Views)
Discussion Stats