By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

How to make video call on skype with Nokia N8

Novel Adventurer

There is no other applications out their to make video call.  I belive Nokia N8 has all the spec & feature it should able to support and it just we got wait for Skype people create our verison of skype which does Video Calling.  I Just recently updated Belle verison from offical nokia website and from OVI store  i have downloaded and installl skype new verison for N8 but it doesn't have Video Calling which is Suck!.  We all should Vote Agisnt of Skype ! which is unfair with us we can't do Video Calling!!!!!!!!!!!!.   I also Belive  Skype been broughted by microsoft people and they has lot of gut to create new Verison has any cost!!!!.

Message 21 of 263 (25,629 Views)
Casual Tourist

hope you can develop video calling capability for our n8... if you can do it for htc , apple and samsung... why can't it be done in nokia...

Message 22 of 263 (25,596 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Not to mention that skype is not available at all for Nokia 700 running symbian belle. So I can't complain about video calls

Message 23 of 263 (25,588 Views)
Novel Adventurer
If soon not have skype video call for nokia n8 will I'm go to android phones.I love nokia but.............I can't wait more.sorry nokia you lost.
Message 24 of 263 (25,357 Views)
Novel Tourist
hey i also have that problem plz add me Yasir7214 is my skype name
Message 25 of 263 (25,082 Views)
Novel Adventurer
To my understanding, video calling is not compatible with Nokia N8. I think its a Big fail but what can we do about it?
Message 26 of 263 (24,944 Views)
Novel Adventurer

They should just tell us if theyre going to do anything about it or not.

Im getting pretty tired of it thats why i cancelled my subscription.

Message 27 of 263 (24,946 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I guess theyre to busy with Android and iOS...

Message 28 of 263 (24,945 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Fring got it to work, then Skype shut them down.  So there's nothing wrong with the phone or Symbian, just Skype doesn't choose to support them.  I've had 4 Nokia phones in a row with a front-facing camera (since before the iPhone existed) but have never been able to make a video call from the phone.  Eh.

Message 29 of 263 (24,930 Views)
Novel Adventurer

How to make video call on skype with Nokia N8

Message 30 of 263 (24,477 Views)