By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

How to make video call on skype with Nokia N8

Novel Tourist

How much more time must nokia n8 users wait? Nokia N8 is more than 1 year old, it will obsolete without skype support very soon.

Message 41 of 263 (12,871 Views)
Casual Adventurer

Hi guys,

I have just created an online petition for pressuring Skype thus Microsoft and also Nokia to not give up on properly supporting symbian phones and in the first place providing symbian users with a video call support on Skype for Symbian phones:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/video-call-support-for-skype-on-symbian-phones/

Regards

Casual Adventurer

Are you kidding....Dont you know that you cannot install .apk on any Symbian mobile phones....

Message 43 of 263 (12,355 Views)
Novel Tourist
how to make viedo cals frm nokie n8
Message 44 of 263 (12,225 Views)
Tourist

My dear friends!

I'm also using Nokia N8 but regreatfully it dosn't support vedio call I also suggesting from Nokia company to provide the vedio call system for Nokia n8, it will also increase the customer more people waitting for New version of skype vedio call,

if any one find the new version so please send me the link

wish you all best of luck

**personal information removed**

Message 45 of 263 (11,799 Views)
Novel Tourist
how can i make vedio call on n 800
Message 46 of 263 (11,184 Views)
Casual Tourist
Don't bother everyone... Skype developers, if there are exist any, are gonna be bothered when someone competitor with support for any device comes. In the age of 2012 they cannot support symbian smartphones. This is really crap. I'm really dessapointed from SKYPE. The worse thing is that they don't even give an excuse in this problem. I feel really sorry for skype team...
Message 47 of 263 (11,150 Views)
Novel Tourist
cud u teach me h0w i install the skype video call for n0kia N8.
Message 48 of 263 (10,905 Views)
Highlighted
Novel Adventurer

Has Skype ever replied or made an attempt to address this issue?

Thanks,

V

Novel Adventurer
Yes! I do believe that N8 consists of all hardware for video chat, but Nokia does not want to provide spike video on N8 because they have to sell N9. N8 is used by millions of people around world. Nokia should respond to their well wisher other wise this brand will shortly become unpopular in comparision to SAMSUN S and Note series. I see probabiliy these are the reason Samsun is becoming No. 1 mobile seller. Nokia should change their strategy soon and respond to consumer voice for N8 as well.
Message 50 of 263 (10,452 Views)