By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

How to make video call on skype with Nokia N8

Casual Tourist

I HAVE THIS NOKIA N8 PHONE, BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO MAKE VIDEO CALLS USING SKYPE...KINDLY HELP ME ...

Message 1 of 263 (77,848 Views)
262 Replies
Casual Tourist
all of my friends and my family using nokia smartphone,,,,but we cant use skype video calls i dont know why thats why i use skype for calling and when i like to use video calls i use fring...befor i was useing skype video thru fring but now i cant..that why i love skype and i wish to add video calls to nokia so we dont need to use other app for video.pleas skye add video to nokia.thank you
Message 2 of 263 (77,823 Views)
Novel Tourist
kudo 0
Message 3 of 263 (77,713 Views)
Highlighted
Novel Adventurer

the Skype team never replies.... I dont think they are capable of doing so !!!

Message 4 of 263 (77,638 Views)
Novel Tourist

yes yes we want a skype video calls ur to late plz alll the samsung and iphone u do to them but nokia whyyyyy ???????????????? there no problem wz the nokia n8 i mean symbian anna so plz make a skype vidoe call all off my family and all of lebanese use nokia fon ana we want a skyppe vide00000 call plzzz 

Message 5 of 263 (77,598 Views)
Novel Adventurer
please ANSWER !!!
Message 6 of 263 (77,571 Views)
Novel Adventurer

YEAH THIS IS SO TRUE, there are so many high-end nokia ones that have a secondary camara for video calling but I dont know why Skype doesnt enable video calling on these phones. They should at least enable video calling for Symbian^3/Anna phones with secondary camaras

Message 7 of 263 (77,547 Views)
Novel Tourist

When it will be possible to make video call on skype with Nokia N8?

Message 8 of 263 (77,510 Views)
Veteran Adventurer

SORRY ! Never !

Use Fring, pls.

Sincerely yours,
Вы можете добавить меня в скайп для помощи и тестов.
Message 9 of 263 (77,495 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Seriously guys... Its Hell waiting for a video call on C7 / N8 from skype for Sooooooooooooooooo Longg... Come On Skype Guys... what the hell r u all doing.. just busy buttering Microsoft that u wont release anything now that works on any other platform other than windows 7.x !!
Dont think it should be such a big problem for skype developers to give such a known and small feature.... even after such a big outcry from public !!

Message 10 of 263 (77,481 Views)