By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

skype video call

SOLVED
Go to Solution
This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Highlighted
Novel Adventurer
how make iam skype video call by cradit on my nokia n82
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Novel Adventurer
Solution
Accepted as a solution by Raajputbhatti
‎28-08-2015 11:00
how make the skype video call from payment on my nokia n82 mobile.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 29 (63,925 Views)
28 Replies
Novel Adventurer
Solution
Accepted as a solution by Raajputbhatti
‎28-08-2015 11:00
how make the skype video call from payment on my nokia n82 mobile.
Message 2 of 29 (63,926 Views)
Novel Tourist
I bought skype premium but video calls do not work help please
Message 3 of 29 (59,503 Views)
Casual Adventurer
i also same friend i using c6 nokia also cnt cl video cl.
Message 4 of 29 (59,002 Views)
Casual Tourist
thanks
Message 5 of 29 (57,336 Views)
Novel Tourist
the web cam is not working properly how can i fix it
Message 6 of 29 (56,151 Views)
Tourist

Many of my contacts have been dropped from my being able to make any video calls to them.  I am allowed on to make phone calls.  I do have six contacts only that Skype still allows me to make video contact with.  I have been with Skype a number of years now and this is the first time that this has happened.  Even friends on Skype that have been able to contact me via video can no longer do so. Can  you resolve this problem?

Thank you for your assistance.

Message 7 of 29 (55,207 Views)
Novel Tourist

When I started using Skype for the first time, I could see the person at the other end but they couldn't see me. I had to close my Microsoft LifeCam and then click the video camera symbol at the bottom of the chat window. This turned the webcam back on and associated it with Skype and we could then both see each other!

Message 8 of 29 (54,330 Views)
Novel Tourist

I've been trying to do a video call with a family member that I skype with frequently. I'm getting nothing by busy signals and disconnect for the past 24 hours. Help.

Message 9 of 29 (54,233 Views)
Tourist

I have just reconnected to Skype. I am unable to link with my contacts as "VIDEO CALL" is not available on contact page. My camera Logitech C600 is working OK but I cannot get a connection! Please advise

Message 10 of 29 (51,801 Views)
Discussion Stats