By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

skype problem on nokia c6

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
8 Replies
Novel Adventurer
Hi, i have problem with logging it to skype on my nokia c6. I downloaded skype and installed it, but cant log in. I have wi fi connection, can open internet sites, but cant log in into skype. I reinstalled skype, restarted my phone, but still cant log in. Please help me, because i realy need skype on my phone (
Message 2 of 9 (3,516 Views)
Highlighted
Novel Adventurer

Hi, I have some problems. I formated my memory card, and did backup and restoration. After restoration, Skype just disappeared. When I try to install from OVI Store, it doesn't works. From m.skype.com doesn't works too. I made HARD RESET on my phone, formated memory card once again, and the problem continuous. somebody can help?
I have a nokia C6-00, and after first backup the Skype used worked very well.

Message 3 of 9 (3,463 Views)
Novel Tourist

Hi, I have the same problem. with NOKIA C6

Message 4 of 9 (3,379 Views)
Novel Tourist
Hi, I also have same peoblem with nokia C6-00
Message 5 of 9 (2,429 Views)
Novel Tourist
i also have same problam of logging.......its take too much time to and at last failed to login to skype....in my c6 00 handset.
Message 6 of 9 (1,567 Views)
Novel Tourist
i have problem to login in c6 handset
Message 7 of 9 (1,261 Views)
Novel Adventurer
i have login problem in nokia c6
Message 8 of 9 (1,171 Views)
Reliable Tourist
i have sining in problem in my nokia c6
Message 9 of 9 (644 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 8 replies