By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

skype download for blackberry 9800 torch

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Esteemed Adventurer

Where is it ? Where is Skype for my BlackBerry Torch ? Where is just one person from Skype who has the decency or courage to tell us the truth ?

Message 71 of 89 (4,306 Views)
Novel Tourist
That's suck's
Message 72 of 89 (4,159 Views)
Novel Tourist
Hmmsh, strange inni
Message 73 of 89 (4,005 Views)
Novel Tourist
Thank you
Message 74 of 89 (3,967 Views)
Novel Tourist
Message 75 of 89 (3,926 Views)
Novel Tourist
How I can download skype on my blackberry torch
Message 76 of 89 (3,799 Views)
Novel Adventurer

RIM(makers of Blackberry) should have bought skype years ago when RIM's shares were up and it was still a contender. 6 or 7 years later, and now the truth is unfolding gradually. VOIP is evolving, and revolutionizing communications and is the key to videophones of the future. Who would have thought? And, Microsoft is holding the ball. I remember experimenting with sending voice over the internet in I think it was 1991 using something called a Next machine which was a new toy at our university engineering department, but then it was difficult to ensure the data packets would all arrive in sequence... Well, well.

Message 77 of 89 (3,627 Views)
Novel Adventurer
Hola meu amor
Message 78 of 89 (3,606 Views)
Novel Tourist
Please, I need help to install a skype for my blackberry torch. Any idea on how?

Message 79 of 89 (3,495 Views)
Novel Adventurer
Has anyone managed to sort skype for the Blackberry Torch 9800? If so, please could they let me know how to go about it?
By Regards
iPad 3 Cases | BlackBerry 9900 battery
Message 80 of 89 (3,412 Views)