By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Why Skype is not replying?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

Why Skype is not replying on people asking for video call version (specially for N8 with Anna OS)?

Message 1 of 5 (380 Views)
4 Replies
Community Manager
No reply probably means "There are no news to share yet on this topic."

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Message 2 of 5 (365 Views)
Routine Adventurer
Sir what does encryption mean???

Skype says that video calls are not recorded but encrypted??

So if anybody like the person who knows the code decrypts then will they be able to view my video that i previously did.....
Message 3 of 5 (293 Views)
Routine Adventurer
that because skype guys enjoyed playing ashpalt 7 on their android and ios phone...and when they see this forum they ask to each other 'what is symbian?'...and then they continue uploading photo via instagram...
Message 4 of 5 (282 Views)
Novel Tourist

Yes Claudius,

But people paid for Skype credits. They are skype's customers and they need HELP.

I can't login to use Skype with Nokia E5. This problem's just occurred since the last Saturday. Any suggestion?

Message 5 of 5 (266 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 5 in conversation