By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Unable to download skype on Nokia E63

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

My device is listed in the compatible handset list but still when i click the download link in my phone, it says Skype's not available for my phone...????

Plz help...

Message 1 of 8 (7,093 Views)
7 Replies
Novel Adventurer

I have the same problem with my Nokia N8... Please help!

Message 2 of 8 (7,076 Views)
Novel Adventurer
just click log on store.ovi.mobi. Than click on social network and type 'skype' in the search box.
Was this helpfull?
Message 3 of 8 (7,062 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Nope... There isn´t any Skype in Nokia Store... Not even in my download history.

Message 4 of 8 (7,043 Views)
Novel Tourist
i have been using skype o my nokia e63 past 1 year...bt now i m not able to download it....what the hell is nokia doing to its costomers...skype is removed from ovi store....i m really pissed off....nokia is shocking day by day
Message 5 of 8 (7,008 Views)
Novel Tourist
extreme perplexing issue in my phone skype
Message 6 of 8 (6,086 Views)
Novel Tourist

Unable to download skype on Nokia E63

pls help

Message 7 of 8 (4,117 Views)
Novel Tourist

Hi can any one help me how can i use skype on nokia e63 i just downloaded that and when i try to use skype it says no acces point defined on this phone where as i am useing facebook and rest of the browsing is all good on the same phone what should i do.....

Sam1985 wrote:

My device is listed in the compatible handset list but still when i click the download link in my phone, it says Skype's not available for my phone...????

Plz help...

Message 8 of 8 (3,412 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 14 kudos
  • 8 in conversation