By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype on Blackberry 9550 Storm 2

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

Dear all 

I have BB storm 2 and I have 3 line in UK. because I have bought my phone from US. it does not have skype on it. I tried to install it by browsing m.skype.com but the website gave me a skype version which only works with Verizon network (and UK has no Verizon) . 

is there any way I can install skype on BlackBerry storm 2 and while I have Three.co.uk sim ? or is there any possibiliy to use verzion skype in UK ?! for instance is there any company availble to UK who supports Verizon skype ? 

I really need to have a skype on my phone  

Thanks all 

Message 1 of 2 (3,560 Views)
1 Reply
Highlighted
Novel Tourist

Hi there, 

I have the same problem you have. In case I find any solutions I'll let you know ASAP. Could you solve this? My Storm2 9550 is also from Verizon Wireless bought in the US. But I'm using it in LatAm (Uruguay) and it seems impossible to get skype installed on it. Please let me know if you have any news on this!!

Tks!

Juan

Message 2 of 2 (2,729 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 kudos
  • 2 in conversation