By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype for Nokia E52

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist
I m not able to download Skype on my E52.. It's saying "update error" any body have any solution for this. Pls help me to download Skype. Thx
Message 1 of 16 (28,944 Views)
15 Replies
Novel Tourist
i need skype fr nokia e52
Message 2 of 16 (28,431 Views)
Novel Tourist

I cant install skype in nokia e 52 ,showing update error

kindly reply if the phone supports skype or not..

or any other solution

regards 

Message 3 of 16 (27,495 Views)
Novel Adventurer
i am unable to download skype to my mobile nokia E52 plz help me.
Message 4 of 16 (23,072 Views)
Reliable Adventurer
ok. Ur solutions is uninstall other version who's installd in ur mobile after installd u should nt seen this error yep ok
Message 5 of 16 (22,957 Views)
Novel Tourist

Installation on my E52 from the nokia store keeps failing after completing the download and while "installing".

Is Skype gone for good in these old Symbian phones? I uninstalled my version because it wouldn's login.

Message 6 of 16 (22,038 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Am still unable to download skype for my nokia e 52. Symbian. Please help me with the correct link. What i download always say expired cerificate. Thanks

Message 7 of 16 (21,991 Views)
Novel Tourist
I m not able to download Skype on my E52.. It's saying "update error" any body have any solution for this. Pls help me to download Skype. Thx
Message 8 of 16 (21,294 Views)
Novel Tourist
i am not doing skype video chat in nokia e52 . Plz help me anybody????
Message 9 of 16 (20,712 Views)
Novel Tourist
i am not doing skype video chat in nokia e52 . Plz help me anybody????
Message 10 of 16 (20,366 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 71 kudos
  • 13 in conversation