By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype for BlackBerry PlayBook

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Adventurer

I've completely stopped using Skype across all platforms because of the lack of plans to modify their app for Playbook.  I've also started buying my family 16GB Playbooks as gifts so we can use the native app and all ditch Skype together.  I recommend that you all do the same.  The quality is way better anyways.

Message 81 of 426 (7,519 Views)
Reliable Adventurer

Actually that is exactly what we (me, my wife, dad, mom and sister). That is an extra $800 to RIM and 0 to Skype. 

Tool bad.

Message 82 of 426 (7,498 Views)
Casual Adventurer

I sent you a privat message a few days ago edrissfeyzie incase you have noticed

Message 83 of 426 (7,066 Views)
Casual Tourist

Any plan for skype in playbook?

Message 84 of 426 (6,974 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Join this group requesting that skype be available on playbook http://www.facebook.com/groups/444915318871010/

Message 85 of 426 (6,726 Views)
Reliable Adventurer

Message 86 of 426 (6,697 Views)
Novel Tourist

Please make a native app for Playbook.. atleast tell whether you are interested or not. please provide the apis to any other developer to develop the app if you people dont have the resources.. you are making apps for bloody ps vita where its got no spcl use. develop for palybook.. its such a nice platform for skype..

Novel Adventurer
Seems like Skype is in process of negotiations with RIM. But they dont realize that this is hampering their own customer base as well...
Message 88 of 426 (6,440 Views)
Novel Adventurer
Seems like Skype is in process of negotiations with RIM. But they dont realize that this is hampering their own customer base as well..
Message 89 of 426 (6,440 Views)
Reliable Adventurer

That is good news, where did you hear this?

Message 90 of 426 (6,380 Views)