By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype download for symbian phone

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

I use my old UK symbian phone as a walkabout PC in my home in France, using WiFi to gain internet access and to do email.

I would like to use it for Skype calls, but the download process wants to access my device via a phone number, which it does not have.

Can I download Skpe for symbian from the internet using my WiFi connection?

Message 1 of 15 (19,423 Views)
14 Replies
Novel Adventurer

i have a symbian s60 3rd phone Nokia N73. Can i download skype to make internet call? Please say me if availabe skype on N73.
My email: ********@********

Message 2 of 15 (18,744 Views)
Novel Tourist

i have NOKIA E7I; can i download skype for internet call and video call?.If YES how i can make it in my phone?.My E-MAIL is, ********@********

Message 3 of 15 (17,585 Views)
Experienced Adventurer

try download and install from OVI-store:

http://store.ovi.com/content/20924

Message 4 of 15 (17,564 Views)
Highlighted
Novel Tourist
hi
Message 5 of 15 (16,755 Views)
Novel Adventurer
i thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhink ssssssssssssssssssymbian 3rd additon not soprting anymore..
Message 6 of 15 (14,721 Views)
Novel Tourist
hi, i have nokiax6 phone
Message 7 of 15 (14,344 Views)
Novel Tourist
Symbian gk bisa
Message 8 of 15 (12,850 Views)
Novel Adventurer

It is not true!I download skype 6 days ago for nokia c-3"symbian 3"It is beta,but it have all things like the normal skype except video calls,but my phone dont have second camera.For video calls you have to downloud other program!

Message 9 of 15 (10,257 Views)
Novel Adventurer
hi
Message 10 of 15 (7,785 Views)
Discussion Stats