By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype and Nokia E63

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

Good day everyone! I'm using skype for many years to my computers and phones. But this time I've been trying to install the skype to my Nokia E63 but cant download it. Even if I check the ovi store. The sype is there but cant click the download. I also find downloaders from the computer for my phone but cant download it too. But in my Galaxy. It works good as well as in my pc. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 18 (20,293 Views)
17 Replies
Tourist

i have the same querry.

How can i use skype in my Nokia E63 phone.Please suggest a way.

Message 2 of 18 (20,020 Views)
T0m
Novel Tourist
I lost Skype when i reformatted my mem card. Couldnt get it again from either Skype or Nokia Ovi Store but i downloaded Skype for Nokia E63 from http ://www. freewaresymbian.net/nokia-e63-device-737/internet-communications-tag/skype-symbian-download-165194.html
It seems to be the same version i had previously.
Message 3 of 18 (19,222 Views)
Novel Tourist

how can I download skype on my nokia E63

Message 4 of 18 (18,368 Views)
Novel Adventurer
i have same issue , skype is installed on my devive, it was working fine few months back but now i am unable to connect to my id, however same is is working fine on laptop/pc.
kindly tell me solution
Message 5 of 18 (18,074 Views)
i have download skype frm getjar but i can not signning in plz help me
Message 6 of 18 (16,935 Views)
Tourist

i cabt download skype e63

Message 7 of 18 (13,928 Views)
Novel Tourist
ok thnk u
Message 8 of 18 (12,104 Views)
Casual Tourist
how i can download skype for e63 plz help me