By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype Service voice ?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

I have a Nokia E63 mobile telephone which came with Skype installed. When a Skype call came in a voice said " Skype Service " superimposed over the ringtone. This was very handy for me because I carry two mobile phones, only one of which I use to receive Skype calls. Recently, the Skype application on the E63 ceased to function so I uninstalled it. I then downloaded the latest version of Skype which now works perfectly, except that the ' Skype Service ' voice function has disappeared.

I have checked in Tools > Settings > General > Personalisation. Voice Comms shows that Sythesiser is ON and Tones shows that Say Callers Name is ON. Can anyone offer any advice on how to reinstate the voice please ? Please bear in mind that I am not very competent with mobile phones. Many thanks.      David Dale.

Message 1 of 1 (262 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation