By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Playbook, please

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Highlighted
Novel Tourist

Just got my PB after the price drop and I'm really impressed! Seems like there will be a lot more of these in users hands now. Skype needs to step up and take advantage of that sweet hardware!

Message 71 of 146 (777 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Where is the skype app?!?!  Time for it already.  You have no excuse with its capability to port your app from android to blackberry!  Don't be lazy.  Do it!

Message 72 of 146 (757 Views)
Casual Adventurer

I am seriously considering just downloading the Comwave ephone app for the Playbook and paying the $20/yr.  You get a free trial.

I am dissappointed that Skype has not responded at all and are just basically ignoring their users.   If they have no plans of offering it on the Playbook then they should just tell us.

Message 73 of 146 (749 Views)
Routine Adventurer

A BIG +1!

Message 74 of 146 (735 Views)
Novel Tourist

What's the point of making this forum then ignoring it? You rather waste your time making a forum like this than building apps? Stupid...

Message 75 of 146 (696 Views)
Novel Tourist
Have a playbook as well and i'm seeing the population of people who have them only growning. Not a programmer, but given that it's built on open standards it should be easy you to develop this type of app. A response with your position shouldn't be too difficult.
Message 76 of 146 (665 Views)
Routine Adventurer

Agree with both above...

So... anyone out there in Skypeland?

Message 77 of 146 (657 Views)
Novel Tourist
please get skype for playbook so i can skype with my daughter 3,000 miles away
Message 78 of 146 (646 Views)
Casual Adventurer

The only thing I'm really missing on my PlayBook is the Skype App ! Really looking forward to the Skype App ! pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

Message 79 of 146 (627 Views)
Novel Adventurer
i have just done so. Give your business to those who deserve. There is no loyalty in business anymore - they ignore us, we give their own medicine. I will soon be canceling my skype auto recharge feature.
Message 80 of 146 (616 Views)