By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Nokia E72 skype not working/installing

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

Hi Everyone,

Hopefully somebody has some tip how can I install Skype to my Nokia E72 and which version is working?

The Skype community given up-to-date version Skype 1.5.0.12 is not working. When I run the installation the message is 'this version is already installed would you like to over write/change it' however it is not on my phone I can not find it in the menü... If I would to overwrite the message 'expired certificate'.

I tried to download also from OVI store but it is not able to download. Inactive the download button.

http://store.ovi.com/content/20924?clickSource=browse&categoryId=23&contentArea=applications&pos=1

Anyone anything?

Message 1 of 50 (64,094 Views)
49 Replies
Novel Adventurer

yas skype not working e72

Message 2 of 50 (63,753 Views)
Novel Adventurer
plz help me.skype not installing e72
Message 3 of 50 (63,710 Views)
Novel Adventurer
please repair my skype on my mobile e72
custom version
091003C0001
software version date
03 april 2012
sofware version
Message 4 of 50 (63,485 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I am having similar problem with Nokia E72, It was working few days back but now its not starting, somehow i deleted and tried to reinstall from Nokia store (it downloads) but it does not lauch? Also there are no download links on skype for symbian phones??? Have SKYPE fed up with symbian and looking only anaroid, blackberry and iphones !!!

Message 5 of 50 (63,464 Views)
Novel Tourist
what poroblam
Message 6 of 50 (63,380 Views)
Novel Tourist

dude what u do with your skype on E72, it start to work properly or not? tell me becouse i have same problems too.

Message 7 of 50 (63,081 Views)
Novel Tourist
i cant download skype to my nokia e72 please help me. Thank you
Message 8 of 50 (62,643 Views)
Novel Tourist
i cant download skype on my e72 phone.please help me.thank you.
Message 9 of 50 (62,101 Views)
Novel Adventurer
the same problem guys if some body know some thing can we get help please ?
Message 10 of 50 (61,460 Views)
Discussion Stats