By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Nokia E5

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

Hello,

I am using Nokia E5 (Symbian S60 v3), I Tried downloading Skype from your Website via My Phone as it shows my phone under Compatible Symbian phones, but it always download the 'Symbian S60 v5' version.
So, I Download it from OVI Store, it is a compatible version but whenever I Tried to make a Call The Phone would Freeze and I have to Restart the Phone.

Is there any way i could download it from the website or am i stuck with the OVI version which is Useless.

Please Help!

Message 1 of 9 (6,223 Views)
8 Replies
Experienced Adventurer

I'm beginning to think that this message ought to be pinned.  Would be nice if someone from Skype monitored this forum, wouldn't it?

Try version 1.5 (newest for s60 v3 FP2) of Skype:

blogs.skype.com/garage/symbian/

Choose the link that indicates "Symbian S60 non-touchscreen" under Skype v 1.5

Message 2 of 9 (6,216 Views)
Highlighted
Novel Adventurer
Hi Efmdllc,

I was wondering if you can maybe help me? I can't log in to Skype from my Nokia E5...It gives me the option of logging in as an existing user or creating a new account. So I click on "existing user" and then I type in my user name and pasword and it sort of goes into a "loading" screen and then nothing, it just goes back to the option between creating an account or logging in as axisting user screen. Am I doing something wrong?
Message 3 of 9 (6,088 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I was wondering if you can maybe help me? I can't log in to Skype from my Nokia E5...It gives me the option of logging in as an existing user or creating a new account. So I click on "existing user" and then I type in my user name and pasword and it sort of goes into a "loading" screen and then nothing, it just goes back to the option between creating an account or logging in as axisting user screen. Am I doing something wrong?

Message 4 of 9 (6,086 Views)
Novel Tourist

i have e52...older version helped...:happy:

Message 5 of 9 (6,077 Views)
Casual Tourist
i m using Nokia E5 and I cannot sign In Skype , plz help me
Message 6 of 9 (2,131 Views)
Casual Tourist
we
r nais softwaie skype
Message 7 of 9 (1,456 Views)
Novel Adventurer