By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Is there Skype for Nintendo 3DS or Wii U???

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

I am wondering if there is Skype for 3DS or Wii U. Is there.???? Let me know. And if not can the Skype company plz call Nintendo for installing Skype? Thx cuz i keep on searching on the nintendo eShop and wii shop channel.

Message 1 of 50 (61,448 Views)
49 Replies
Novel Adventurer

im wondering the same thing.

Message 2 of 50 (61,356 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Ya Im wondering too............

I hope there is for 3DS XL and 3DS And Wii U.

Message 3 of 50 (61,348 Views)
Novel Tourist

No. Fortunately,  there is a video chat programme on Wii U that resembles Skype. It uses the Miiverse function (which you might have heard about) where you can chat face-to-face with other players and your friends.

So, there is your answer to your problem.

Message 4 of 50 (60,825 Views)
Casual Adventurer
Aww come on my cousin even when im playin my game! oh well thats life

EDIT : title/message case changed.

Message 5 of 50 (59,540 Views)
Novel Tourist
they should really develop this!!!!
Message 6 of 50 (57,657 Views)
Novel Tourist

Actually, you said it yourself, "...there's the answer to your problem." No, it's not the answer. They obviously want to chat with people OUTSIDE the Mii world...and you can't do that with MiiChat.

Message 7 of 50 (56,731 Views)
Casual Adventurer
Mii chat do u mean wii speak channel (wii) or miiverse(wii u) or wii u chat(wii u)
Message 8 of 50 (56,697 Views)
Casual Tourist
doesnt really solve my problem if most people dont have access to wii chat. kinda sucks to get a 32 gb system that cant skype
Message 9 of 50 (56,499 Views)
Casual Adventurer

Yea it does suck

Message 10 of 50 (56,465 Views)
Discussion Stats