By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Is Skype available to download on the Blackberry Curve 9320 ?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

Im looking to buy a Blackberry Curve 9320 on Virgin or Three but im wondering if skype or skype on 3 is avaliable to download because it would be great but i've looked on the internet and theres people saying you can download it and other people saying you can't.

So if someone can clear it up please and if it is not avaliable to download for the Blackberry Curve 9320 , does anyone know if it will and when ?

Message 1 of 4 (3,983 Views)
3 Replies
Novel Adventurer

You set up Skype-To-Go numbers in your area.  These will be local numbers that you set up (on-line) to forward to your long distance numbers.  Then you call those local Skype numbers to make long-disance calls using your cell phone.

Message 2 of 4 (3,972 Views)
Tourist

AndrewUKA wrote:

Im looking to buy a Blackberry Curve 9320 on Virgin or Three but im wondering if skype or skype on 3 is avaliable to download because it would be great but i've looked on the internet and theres people saying you can download it and other people saying you can't.

So if someone can clear it up please and if it is not avaliable to download for the Blackberry Curve 9320 , does anyone know if it will and when ?

Message 3 of 4 (3,183 Views)
Casual Tourist
I am many time try to dowenload 9320 curve still not dowenload any version is there pls inform me
Message 4 of 4 (1,713 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 kudos
  • 4 in conversation