By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Connection problems with 1st generation Skype phones

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

Signed in on my DUALphone 3088 with firmware 245 then I applied firmware 250 and could not sign-in again. Reapplied firmware 245 and all is working again.

Previously I had been running firmware 250 with-out a problem for at least 2 years.

Message 11 of 143 (2,388 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Hi there,

I have the DUALphone 3088 too, no problem at all during the week end but since this morning I cannot have any conversation at all. The phone rings when someone call me and I can call people but then as soon as I / they pick up the phone then no voice comes along, only silence. So far I am using skype on my mobile instead but that does not wuit me since I can't receive calls on my skype number...

Any clue?

Message 12 of 143 (2,367 Views)
Novel Tourist

I am have the Sype Dualphone 3088 and I use it in Sri Lanka. It worked fine for almost two years now.

Sorry to inform that my skype phone (DUALphone 3088) had been out of order for the last three days, simply the login does not go through.

Should appriciate if you could look in to this matter urgently.

Message 13 of 143 (2,344 Views)
Novel Adventurer

My Dualphone 3088 was connacted again on March 12 and I could call regularly.

Since yesterday March 13 the Dualphone in connected, I can make calls BUT when it's answered my Dualphone is MUTE: I dont hear any signal, my correspondant does not hear me.

MY CREDIT IS DEBITED for the time I try to get an answer, few seconds until I disconnect.

I have checked micro and earphones: all properly working.

Thanks for solving this problem: I cant use the Dualphone, but I pay just to tray !!!

Message 14 of 143 (2,299 Views)
Community Manager
We are currently gradually restoring the service. It may take a while until each and every device worldwide can connect successfully. Please report here if you could login successful or are still facing issues.

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Message 15 of 143 (2,234 Views)
Novel Tourist
I had issue in Ireland since March 12th, Logged in with both 3088 phones this morning all good
Message 16 of 143 (2,221 Views)
Novel Tourist

its been happening for a few weeks and i havent been able to talk to my dad help please

Message 17 of 143 (2,215 Views)
Experienced Adventurer

As of yesterday, my Linksys CIT400 modem & phone finally was able to reconnect with Skype again.

Thank you.

Message 18 of 143 (2,189 Views)
Routine Adventurer

As of Wednesday morning, i could normally connect and login on Skype with Topcom Webt@lker 6000 firmware 233.

It even seems that the sound quality for Skype out calls improved, but i dont want to speak too soon, i might jinx it :-)

Message 19 of 143 (2,155 Views)
Casual Adventurer

Still can not sign in with my GE/Skype phone 28310.

Message 20 of 143 (2,130 Views)