By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Battery Life Drain.

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Highlighted
Novel Adventurer

Ok I'm liking the Skype Vita app so far, I've actually started using it for making calls instead of my phone while I've been out through my Vita 3G. But besdies the texting feature missing another thing thats bothering me is that this app seems to drain the life of the Vita pretty quickly while running in the backround when screen is off. Are there going to be improvement on the battery life while this app is running in the future updates?

Message 1 of 2 (987 Views)
1 Reply
Novel Tourist

I agree completely.  When the Skype app is not running i can get around 6 to 7 hours out of the Vita, even if i am playing a game.  When the Skype app is on  two to two and a half hours max.  It is a joke. Besides not being able to text, you also can't listen to your voice mail if someone leaves you a message.  I was planning on using the Vita instead of a phone but it is not working out that well. 

Message 2 of 2 (751 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation