By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

How to fix microphone problems. I can't be heard either on the echo test or on calls.

Novel Tourist

How to fix microphone problems.  I can't be heard either on the echo test or on calls.

Message 1 of 17 (40,013 Views)
16 Replies
Super Aviator

Please run this FixIT.

Automatically diagnose and fix Skype audio and webcam issues

try to set the sound input to microphone.

In the call, Click Call quality >> Microphone >> Set the input to your microphone.

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Location - Dhaka | Bangladesh - Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 06:00 hour

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Message 2 of 17 (39,992 Views)
Novel Tourist

WHAT AM I GONNA DO !!!! 

Message 3 of 17 (37,367 Views)
Casual Tourist
Please you help I skype is online I speak can't lisen
Casual Tourist

I've tried to adjust system preferences on both my Mac and on Skype, choosing buit in system for input but it still doesn't test out  Suggestions?

Thanks

Annamati

Message 5 of 17 (31,448 Views)
Casual Tourist
I use q mobile A 60 since last 4 days my Skype microphone is not working. Every thing I have checked is alright but still mic not working pleas give me aolution
Message 6 of 17 (28,770 Views)
Novel Tourist
please give me a solution to this problem .. i cant be heard
Message 7 of 17 (24,240 Views)
Novel Adventurer

After checking skype sound. I am still unable to hear my own voice replayed back to me. How do I fix it.

Message 8 of 17 (19,587 Views)
Novel Adventurer
Spoiler

FUNNAGAN wrote:

How to fix microphone problems.  I can't be heard either on the echo test or on calls.

Message 9 of 17 (14,272 Views)
Casual Tourist

Mine is normal on other sites but when i try it on the echo test, it can only be heard robotically and you can't make out my voice at all.

Message 10 of 17 (12,584 Views)
Discussion Stats