By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

why can't i use group video on windows 8? It is only allowing group chat

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Tourist

Why can't I use group video with windows 8? I have a premium account and it is only allowing group CHAT!! Skype support directs me to this message board instead of answering my question. HELP!!

Message 1 of 4 (844 Views)
3 Replies
Super Aviator

You can't group video in modern Skype. This feature is not available yet.

You can install Skype desktop client.

http://www.skype.com/go/getskype-full

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Location - Dhaka | Bangladesh - Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 06:00 hour

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Message 2 of 4 (835 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I tried to download that link and it downloaded, but when I try to log in all I get is the spinning circle and it will not let me in!  Help

Message 3 of 4 (832 Views)
Super Aviator

What anti-virus application or security suite is installed?

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Location - Dhaka | Bangladesh - Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 06:00 hour

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Message 4 of 4 (830 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation