By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

adding picture to my profile on surface rt

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

Hope this is the correct board.  I can't figure out how to add a picture to my Skype profile.I have a Surface RT.

Grateful for any help.

Susane

Message 1 of 5 (799 Views)
4 Replies
Super Aviator

Run Skype app. Click on your Profile Picture at the top right corner.

Bigger picture shows up, click on it.

Now Browse and Select the new picture, then Click Open.

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Location - Dhaka | Bangladesh - Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 06:00 hour

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Message 2 of 5 (797 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I have already tried that, i.e., logging in, and going to my profile page but nothing happens when I "click" (it's a Surface, so a touch screen) on the Profile Picture - which, on my screen is on the left side.

Susane

Message 3 of 5 (786 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Ah, THAT worked.  THANKS!!

Susane

Message 4 of 5 (773 Views)
Super Aviator

You're welcome – and happy Valentine's day!

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Location - Dhaka | Bangladesh - Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 06:00 hour

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Message 5 of 5 (768 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation