By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Windows 8 how do i get on to the main menu

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

I have logged on and can see my profile, but can't figure out how to get to the main menu to actually use skype.

Message 1 of 4 (1,087 Views)
3 Replies
Super Aviator

How do I call, instant message and text my Messenger buddies in Skype for Windows 8?

How can I check if my microphone, speakers and camera are working properly with Skype for Windows 8?

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Location - Dhaka | Bangladesh - Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 06:00 hour

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Message 2 of 4 (1,084 Views)
Novel Tourist
How do I get on the Skype main menu?
Message 3 of 4 (963 Views)
Super Aviator

gbmore-nativ,

Please install Skype app first.

Use Windows Store

Click the Store tile on the Start screen and then press WinKey + Q

Search "Skype"

You can also install Skype desktop client.

http://www.skype.com/go/getskype-msi

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Location - Dhaka | Bangladesh - Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 06:00 hour

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Message 4 of 4 (952 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation