By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype Window 8 Background Running ?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

How i can keep my friends call running in background ?

When i call to them i'll open skype all the time, whenever i closed or switch to other apps ,skype no longer running. What should i can do to fix it ;'(

Message 1 of 37 (48,315 Views)
36 Replies
Super Aviator

try this.

Win+C >> Settings >> Permissions >> Lock Screen >> Move the slider to On.

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Location - Dhaka | Bangladesh - Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 06:00 hour

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Message 2 of 37 (48,302 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I've already done with permission and i got the same result T T

Message 3 of 37 (48,298 Views)
Super Aviator

Check notifications settings.

Win + C >> Settings >> Change PC Settings >> Notifications >>  drag the slider to On.

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Message 4 of 37 (48,294 Views)
Casual Adventurer

Yeah, I'm having the same problem and the solutions you provided did not solve the problem.

Message 5 of 37 (48,289 Views)
Super Aviator

BrianHazel wrote: Yeah, I'm having the same problem and the solutions you provided did not solve the problem.

What anti-virus application or security suite is installed on your computer?

Regards,
Tamim

Message 6 of 37 (48,282 Views)
Casual Adventurer
None, currently.
Message 7 of 37 (48,280 Views)
Super Aviator

Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc

Can you see modernUI listed under Processes tab?

Regards,
Tamim

Message 8 of 37 (48,274 Views)
Casual Adventurer
No.
Message 9 of 37 (48,272 Views)
Super Aviator

You close the modernUI. You may minimise it. Hover the mouse at the lower left corner then click Start.

Regards,
Tamim

Message 10 of 37 (48,269 Views)
Discussion Stats