By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Problem z zalogowaniem!!!

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Tourist

Nie mogę się zalogować na komputerze do skype, gdyż wyświetla mi się taki komunikat: "Brak dostępu do bazy danych. Najprawdopodobniej inny proces Skype ma do niej dostęp".
Mam zainstalowanego Skype na iPhone, ale jestem tam wylogowana, a tam mogę się zalogować bez żadnych problemów.

Bardzo proszę o pomoc

Pozdrawiam

Ania

Message 1 of 6 (3,651 Views)
5 Replies
Community Ambassador

Quit Skype or use Windows Task Manager to kill any Skype.exe process. Go to Windows Start and in the Search/Run box type %appdata%, press Enter or click the OK button. The Windows File Explorer will pop up. There locate a folder named “Skype”. Rename this folder to something different, e.g. Skype_old. Restart Skype.

N.B. If needed, you will still be able to re-establish your call and chat history. All data is still saved in the Skype_old folder.

Message 2 of 6 (3,642 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I was done it, but it does not help. I can't rename this folder - other process have acces to it. Task manager cant kill process or process tree (Access violation).

Message 3 of 6 (3,446 Views)
Community Ambassador

Reboot your computer in Safe mode and then try to rename the %appdata%\Skype folder.

http://www.howtogeek.com/107511/how-to-boot-into-safe-mode-on-windows-8-the-easy-way/

Message 4 of 6 (3,443 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I've done it. Now it works. But i ve had the same problem few days ago. I was uninstall Skype, removed folder and i was instaled it again. Few days it was work fine but the problem again occures. I think there is some problem after an update. Maybe Skype Team could fix it?

I have Windows 8 - safe mode does not exist :/ I dont want use Metro Version.

Message 5 of 6 (3,439 Views)
Novel Tourist

m

Message 6 of 6 (2,232 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 4 in conversation