By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

No phone call button on my contact

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

I used Windows Live Messenger for a long time and thought I should switch to the new Skype when I got the Windows 8 machine. So I downloaded Skype from Windows Store, login using my Live ID and saw my Messenger contacts. But when I click a contact, I don't see any call button. It just asked me to type some message. How do I do the skype-to-skype call to my Messenger contacts?

Message 1 of 3 (350 Views)
2 Replies
Super Aviator

How do I call, instant message and text my Messenger buddies in Skype for Windows 8?

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Location - Dhaka | Bangladesh - Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 06:00 hour

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Message 2 of 3 (338 Views)
Novel Adventurer

The problem is there is no "green call button" in my contact picture. All I see is just my contact's picture, and he is online available. How do I make the "green call button" show up?

The "Echo/Test Sound Service" does have a "green call button". But none of my Messenger contacts have that button.

Message 3 of 3 (331 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation