By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

skype for google chrome os needed

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Honorary Adventurer
after acer made that c7 and they are selling it for 199$ the only thing thati is stopping them from getting it is skype!!!!!yes so make it fast because i might get one
Message 1 of 8 (4,226 Views)
7 Replies
Casual Tourist

Yes. They do need to get this going fast as I just got one and REALLY want to skype my family. Hurry!!!

Message 2 of 8 (4,079 Views)
Novel Tourist

Skype...please get this done...these chrome books are awesome machines and you will have many users looking for a fix....

Message 3 of 8 (3,767 Views)
Novel Adventurer

yes hurry. I got my chrome book because there is nothing comparable to it and then I find out there is no skype app. Whop whop whop, I was devastated. Please hurry.

Message 4 of 8 (3,574 Views)
Honorary Adventurer

Message 5 of 8 (3,471 Views)
Novel Tourist
me same
Message 6 of 8 (1,638 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Message 7 of 8 (1,310 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I agree, but The Google Chrome book is a measly ploy to capture people into using all Google products, like Hangouts, and also  captures all your personal information, and its cheap so young people get hooked on their products and technology.  Thats why we cant access it on Chrome. :sad:  so if its an important feature, think twice before buying this computer.  I bought it and worry about the monopoly Google has on my life/information now....

Message 8 of 8 (1,219 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 7 kudos
  • 7 in conversation