By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

how to fix skype webcam mac

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

The webcam for my mac isn't working for skype. It works JUST FINE for Photobooth, and for sending a Video message, but when I call someone, I see them if their camera's on however my camera is just loading and NEVER loads. For the past few months I've been sharing my screen and than using photobooth so that they can see me, but now I'm TIRED OF IT! I'm not sure if Manycam has anything to do with it or iGlasses, because I added those to my mac, but than I completely deleted both of the softwares, yet my camera still ISN'T working while I'm talking to someone. SOS this has been going on for about 5-6 months. It's hard to deal with. I've even gone to the preferences, it's on built in eye sight, the only thing available, but it's not working. Maybe I turned it off or something without knowing?! But I REALLY need help! 

See more topics labeled with:

Message 1 of 2 (1,707 Views)
1 Reply
Tourist
I have the same issue hear. Newest Skype (6.3 / Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.3). Neither Facetime HD camera nor my Logitech Quickcam 9000 Pro is working. Anyone any idea?
Message 2 of 2 (1,630 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation