By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

chat screen is empty

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Highlighted
Novel Adventurer

well basically whenever i try to type in message ( or in this case ALSO receiving) in the chat box  everything is good. but after i pressed return (im using mac)the chat wont show in the chat window.. soo yea.. anyone can tell me whats  happening?

Message 1 of 4 (829 Views)
3 Replies
Novel Tourist
Same issue here.
Message 2 of 4 (690 Views)
Novel Tourist

this is really frustrating. there doesn't seem to be any communication from skype on how to fix other than re-installs, which multiple people have said do not work. someone needs to reach out as this is an issue.

Message 3 of 4 (636 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Same issue here......no text shows on the chat screen...i can not see what I type nor what others type....

aysling045 wrote:

this is really frustrating. there doesn't seem to be any communication from skype on how to fix other than re-installs, which multiple people have said do not work. someone needs to reach out as this is an issue.

Message 4 of 4 (574 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation