By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

What is the maximum number of users that can have video on one skype call?

SOLVED
Go to Solution
This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

I would like to know how many users can have video on a skype call.  

Message 1 of 6 (6,175 Views)
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Former Ambassador
Solution
Accepted as a solution by Raine22
‎28-08-2015 11:00

As long as one of the particpants has a Premium account, up to 10 may be on a group video call.

edit:  For Group Video all particpants must be on a Mac or PC (no mobiles), and all must be running Skype version 5 or later.

Please note: I do not respond to requests for help via Private Message.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6 (6,380 Views)
5 Replies
Former Ambassador
Solution
Accepted as a solution by Raine22
‎28-08-2015 11:00

As long as one of the particpants has a Premium account, up to 10 may be on a group video call.

edit:  For Group Video all particpants must be on a Mac or PC (no mobiles), and all must be running Skype version 5 or later.

Please note: I do not respond to requests for help via Private Message.
Message 2 of 6 (6,381 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Thank you!

Message 3 of 6 (6,034 Views)
Novel Tourist

I have a laptop and an iPad.  Can I use Skype on the laptop and Face Time on iPad, using the Skype account for both?

Message 4 of 6 (5,973 Views)
Experienced Adventurer

Holiness1... You might want to post this question separately yourself, as this question is not exactly in keeping with the thread of this discussion (and it's been answered already as you can see). That way you'll probably have more luck finding someone who can give you an answer...

Message 5 of 6 (5,958 Views)
Novel Tourist

i am running mac and lion and cannot see where to create a group contact..when i followed the skype instructions there were not the same choices..am running skype vers 5.01..tx and blessings

tony

Message 6 of 6 (5,875 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 5 in conversation