By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Unmute Sounds

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

I muted all sounds on an Earlier version of Skype and I now need to umute them so I can hear calls coming in but I do not see an option to umute all sounds or enable all sounds in version 5.7 for Mac -- PLEASE HELP ME SOVE THIS.

Message 1 of 7 (8,819 Views)
6 Replies
Casual Tourist

I have the same issue and cant find a solution.

Message 2 of 7 (8,810 Views)
Novel Tourist

Can someone please see this and HELP!!!!!

Message 3 of 7 (8,784 Views)
Honorary Adventurer

On the menu bar go to Skype\Preferences\Notifications and select Details. Then you can select events and what sounds to play, or not play, for each event.

Message 4 of 7 (8,780 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I have the same issue and the suggestion on the previous post does nothing.  Did anyone find a solution?

Message 5 of 7 (8,761 Views)
vjr
Novel Tourist

I have the same problem with version 5.8 of Skype for mac. Rwakeford's solution posted does not work. It seems like there's a glitch.

Please help!

Message 6 of 7 (8,611 Views)
Novel Tourist
How do I unmute Skype,I see the caller,but no sound is there. Touching the microphone icin does not work.
Message 7 of 7 (7,582 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 7 in conversation