By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype IM letters

SOLVED
Go to Solution
This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Adventurer

The lower part of each line on my Skype IM is chopped off - making it unreadable. If there are multiple lines, they are superimposed on each other. Any one found this problem and a solution to it?

Message 1 of 6 (896 Views)
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Former Staff
Solution
Accepted as a solution by shivatandev
‎28-08-2015 11:00

Have you tried to change text size from View > Make Text Normal Size (or CMD 0), make text bigger using "CMD =" or pinch out gesture?

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6 (907 Views)
5 Replies
Novel Adventurer

Haha I didn't see this. I just posted with the same exact problem!

Message 2 of 6 (886 Views)
Casual Adventurer

Any response to your post?

shivatandev wrote:

The lower part of each line on my Skype IM is chopped off - making it unreadable. If there are multiple lines, they are superimposed on each other. Any one found this problem and a solution to it?

shivatandev wrote:

I have been having the same problem for a few weeks. Some Skype users tell me that they had this problem, but after some time it disappeared. Meanwhile, I have downloaded and re-installed Skype.. but that does not make any difference.

Message 3 of 6 (882 Views)
Former Staff
Solution
Accepted as a solution by shivatandev
‎28-08-2015 11:00

Have you tried to change text size from View > Make Text Normal Size (or CMD 0), make text bigger using "CMD =" or pinch out gesture?

Message 4 of 6 (908 Views)
Novel Adventurer

It worked.... Thank you soooooo much!!!!!!

Message 5 of 6 (853 Views)
Casual Adventurer
Thanks - it worked. You are a life saver!!!
Message 6 of 6 (844 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation