By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

PLEASE HELP: Video Calls dropping - Mac to Windows

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Tourist

When I make video calls 99% of them drop after a few seconds. I call from Mac (OS X 10.5.8.) to Windows - both computers have been updated with the latest versions of Skype and OS. I've reinstalled Skype on both computers as well. My calls are rarely successful but when they are I can talk for a long time without disconnecting. So when the calls drop - it happens right after connection has been made and it doesn't matter if the call is outgoing or incoming. Skype shows no error message on either side. 

Can anyone help me with this ussue? 

See more topics labeled with:

Message 1 of 4 (566 Views)
3 Replies
Highlighted
Novel Tourist
Im having the same issue.
Any help?
Message 2 of 4 (518 Views)
Novel Tourist

I am having EXACTLY the same issue. This started about a week ago for me, otherwise it has been working perfectly on the same calls for the last 6 months. HELP!

Message 3 of 4 (377 Views)
Novel Tourist

Is there support help from Skype or they just ignoring the dropped connection issue with MAC? 

Message 4 of 4 (331 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation