By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

New Skype/ no games?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

Doesn't the new version have games on skype? I noticed games are missing, is this a technical error, or have they been taken off?

Message 1 of 7 (11,099 Views)
6 Replies
Community Ambassador

It is not an error.  The Mac version does not have games (for which I am grateful, but many others are not).

Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem.
Message 2 of 7 (10,990 Views)
Novel Adventurer

n): Am sick and tired of NOT being able to play games with my daughter on skype, ever since her laptop got stolen. Now she has MAC version and we can't play games and visit like we used to! WHEN are they going to do something about MAC users NOT being able to play us Windows PC users???

Message 3 of 7 (9,900 Views)
Community Manager
The games have been removed from Skype for Windows about a year ago. It won't be added to Skype for Mac therefor.

If you want to play games together I recommend taking a look at gaming websites like

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Message 4 of 7 (9,891 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Claudius asking for help does not want to change my password from "password forgotten" my email is "" tried several times but does not work. Skype - thedevil0000 please some of you help me. For me, this Skype Name is very important

Message 5 of 7 (9,867 Views)
Novel Adventurer
Message 6 of 7 (9,840 Views)
Novel Tourist

Ooh... may be in future i think the games will add, because now a days every one is addicted to online games!

Message 7 of 7 (6,823 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 6 in conversation