By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

My friend sent me a message on Skype and it's not there...

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Tourist

I have a Macbook Pro, and Skype always worked just fine on it.  The other day I instant messaged my friend and never heard back from her for a few days.  Earlier today, I happened to log into Skype on a different computer (a PC of course) and suddenly I had a message that she had sent back to me the day after I had originally messaged her!  So, I logged back into Skype on my Mac and it still does not show that I have received anything from her, but it will show it on my PC.  I have logged in and out, I've restarted my computer, I've attempted to uninstall and reinstall Skype on my Mac (although that seems to be a riddle in and of itself anyway).  Needless to say, I paid enough money for this Mac, and I'm VERY frustrated that it has given me SO many problems!  Can anyone help me?

Message 1 of 2 (465 Views)
1 Reply
Novel Tourist
Message 2 of 2 (317 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation