By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

My Skype phone number says it is disconnected. What happen?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

Why do you make it SOOOO hard to contact you?!  You are dealing with peoples money and have no contact info!  Why is my number disconnected?  *removed for privacy*

Message 1 of 6 (890 Views)
5 Replies
Community Manager

According to our records both your Skype Online Numbers are still active. Why do you think they are disconnected? If you want to contact Skype's customer service please see here => contact customer service

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Message 2 of 6 (864 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I have the same issue. I use the FreeTalk phone adapter and even after I go in and check, uncheck and check again to allow anyone to call my number it does not work. I can call out, so I call my cellphone and then call back to my Skype phone and it says it is disconnected or no longer in service. 

Message 3 of 6 (854 Views)
Novel Voyager
y my skype ac cant call need call customer servise??????????????????????????????????????????
Message 4 of 6 (770 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I have paid for skype today and got a skype phone numbe.  But when I diled my skype phone number  it says "the number is disconnected."  Tell me, please, why?

Message 5 of 6 (444 Views)
Novel Adventurer

where is my chat representative?

Message 6 of 6 (442 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 5 in conversation