By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

How to find and ask Skype Customer Service for Help?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Adventurer

I have been trying to find a way to contact someone at Skype Customer Service to help me with my problem. However, everytime I go to the Customer Service Page on Skype - I find either a set of fixed options, none of which halp me find the customer service; or circular references back to the Support page. Can any one help me find a way of contacting customer service, either by phone, Skype, or e-mail?

Message 1 of 3 (263 Views)
2 Replies

I'm having the same problem. There doesn't appear to be any way to contact them directly to ask for help.

Message 2 of 3 (166 Views)
Community Ambassador

lostcontacts0 wrote:

I'm having the same problem. There doesn't appear to be any way to contact them directly to ask for help.

Skype Customer Service can be reached following the guidance in this FAQ:

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170

Below is an example image compilation of 3 of the screens you see as you proceed through the support request page(s).  Of course you should adjust the topics to cover your current issue.

Message 3 of 3 (163 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation