By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

My skype is not working

Novel Tourist

Hello, I downloaded the new skype to the computer. Everytime I log in to it, it closes. I am wondering if you can help.

See more topics labeled with:

Message 1 of 99 (94,844 Views)
98 Replies
Novel Tourist

Hi,

I have been having the same problem for the last couple days. Soon as I login,  it turnes off, I even downloaded a new skype but still the same problem.

Message 2 of 99 (94,584 Views)
Honorary Adventurer

Many of u said u couldn't download the link cause there was a breakage in this link so I am re-posting it--If u read many of the posts concerning this skype crashing issue it has been recommended that u install the latest version of skype that includes adding ur facebook friends to ur contact list and it works-I can now IM message AND also video chat with all my contacts-I have tested it after the installation and it works fine-See other posts recommending this fix-I myself have windows 7-64 bit-heres the updated link(so sorry my original link had a breakage and couldnt be opened)http://www.skype.com/intl/en/get-skype/on-your-computer/windows/beta/     THIS IS THE BETA 5.7 DOWNLOAD

Message 3 of 99 (94,578 Views)
Novel Adventurer

hi i got problem with my skype cant get access to video call and talk  every i sign in there a problem please can help me  thank

Message 4 of 99 (94,331 Views)
Novel Adventurer

even i already download wen i sign in the programe close

Message 5 of 99 (94,330 Views)
Novel Adventurer
When I open Skype I get a message saying "Home Skype" unavailable. I cannot call anyone. This has been going on for over a week Peter
Message 6 of 99 (94,321 Views)
Novel Adventurer

My problem with bing unable to access Skype is solved. I discovered my security provider had blocked my access to Skype, With instructions I was able to unblock this and my Skype immediately went back to working normally.

Thanks

nainital2

Message 7 of 99 (94,262 Views)
Novel Tourist

I have had skype on mac for a while but 1 day it just dosen't want to open it i re download it over and over but still dosen't please some one help 

Message 8 of 99 (94,130 Views)
Novel Tourist

hi i have a problem could not change status it's off line all the time

Message 9 of 99 (93,779 Views)
Novel Adventurer

i cant get my keypad please fix it if you can but let me know one way or the other

Message 10 of 99 (93,674 Views)