By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

How join to a group call??

SOLVED
Go to Solution
This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Tourist

Hello to all LINUX friends,

can anybody help me?

how can I join to a group call.

Message 1 of 5 (26,597 Views)
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Novel Adventurer
Solution
Accepted as a solution by tolique
‎28-08-2015 11:00

I'm not sure if this is what you're asking, but since Skype 4 I can join a group call that I missed the initial ring to by going up to the phone icon in the chat window.  If you hover over the phone, and there's a call going on, the tool tip will say "Join Call" instead of just "Call" so you can click and hop in. 

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5 (30,096 Views)
4 Replies
Novel Tourist

tolique wrote:

Hello to all LINUX friends,

can anybody help me?

how can I join to a group call.

Message 2 of 5 (26,579 Views)
Casual Tourist

I still can not get on to a group call. Can any tell me how? Also where are the answers at?

Message 3 of 5 (26,508 Views)
Novel Adventurer
Solution
Accepted as a solution by tolique
‎28-08-2015 11:00

I'm not sure if this is what you're asking, but since Skype 4 I can join a group call that I missed the initial ring to by going up to the phone icon in the chat window.  If you hover over the phone, and there's a call going on, the tool tip will say "Join Call" instead of just "Call" so you can click and hop in. 

Message 4 of 5 (30,097 Views)
Casual Tourist
How to invite my friends
Message 5 of 5 (17,749 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 5 in conversation