By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype on Kindle Fire HD

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Tourist

I bought premium subscription when I realized there is now a "Skype for Kindle Fire HD,"

I was an already existing customer and I can see when I log in on Windows that this subscription is recognized. However it is not recognized on Kindle Fire. How do I get this corrected?

Message 1 of 62 (32,591 Views)
61 Replies
Novel Tourist

im having same problem. cant get group calls on fire with premium. i cant see video but can here their voices.  video works if 1 person talking to me.

Message 2 of 62 (32,579 Views)
Novel Tourist

What is the problem can't connect my Kindle Fire HD to Skype?

Message 3 of 62 (32,518 Views)
Casual Tourist

Same problem. Any solutions? Also how to delete unwanted contact?

Message 4 of 62 (32,427 Views)
Novel Tourist
Can't connect to skype either.
Message 5 of 62 (31,992 Views)
Novel Adventurer
I have a kindle fire HD it reconize my laptop computer I paid for time on this kindle.
Message 6 of 62 (31,979 Views)
Novel Adventurer
I can see the people I am talking to but they can't see me....any ideas I don't know how to acsess the camera
Message 7 of 62 (31,926 Views)
Novel Adventurer
I am having the same problem...did you find out an answer?
Message 8 of 62 (31,771 Views)
Novel Tourist

i recently purchased a Kindle Fire H.D.  i opened skype on it and it requires me to have an account i filled this out on my kindle. then it says no skype credit so i opened a credit on line and them could not find the credit on my kindle. how do i get my kindle recognized by the skype account?

Message 9 of 62 (31,578 Views)
Novel Adventurer

We just bought a Kindle Fire HD.  One of the big reasons for the purchase was the Skype Video capability!!  However, when can't do any video!!  It will only do voice calls!!!!  What is the solution to this problem???

Message 10 of 62 (31,330 Views)